Combining all your existing SIPPs and pensions accounts into Plum allows you to manage your retirement savings from a single application, whilst continuing to leverage all the extra capabilities and features that Plum offers.
The process is super easy, and can be completed within the app as follows:
1. Enter your personal information.
Note: if you need help finding a lost pension, you can take a look at the UK Government's pension finder.
2. Choose the funds in which you want to invest your pensions. You can find more details on the available funds here.
3. Select your beneficiaries.
4. Add details of any existing pensions that you want to transfer to Plum (you can transfer multiple pensions at any time).
5. Review the legal documents and sign the transfer request.
Please note that you cannot transfer to Plum the following Pension plans:
Active Employer Pension Plans
Crystalised Pension Plans
Defined Benefit Pension Plans
If you experience any difficulties when transferring a pension or you have any further questions, then please contact our customer support team via ‘chat to human’ in the app, or by emailing email@example.com