Linking your account account to Monzo is easy!
1. Select Monzo as your bank account from the list below. From here, tap 'Continue'.
- Next, our data aggregation partner, TrueLayer, will ask you to approve the data we have requested to read from your accounts (such as your account balance, list of accounts and transactions). From here you will need to tap ‘Continue to log in’.
- You will then be asked to input your email address. Please note, you must enter the same email address you have associated with your Monzo account - this is how your account is validated!
4. Next, go to your email inbox and locate your email from Monzo. Tap ‘Log in to Monzo’. Plum will then request permissions to which you must tap ‘Allow’.
5. Next, tap ‘Open in messenger.’ You will then be redirected to Plum Facebook Messenger. From here, simply select ‘Continue’.
6. Select the specific Monzo account you are linking to Plum by tapping the white circle. Enter your sort code then finally, tap ‘Link account’. Congratulations, your Monzo account is linked to Plum!