When you click ‘start investing’ in the Plum bot, you’ll be presented with a full overview of the funds, its holdings, historical returns, and further details. You will also find links to the Key Investor Information Documents - a key document to understand the details of each fund.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to invest?
- Are there any tax implications for investing through Plum?
- Can I cancel a deposit to my investment account?
- Can I change my investments once set up?
- Can I receive a monthly statement?
- Can I set up recurring deposits into my investments?
- How are the returns on my investments calculated?
- How do I cancel my investment account?
- How do I invest?
- How do I transfer an existing ISA to Plum?