The minimum investment amount is £1, but there is no maximum investment. However, if you are putting money into a Stocks and Shares ISA, there is a £20,000 limit per year.
Articles in this section
- Advanced Funds Details
- Am I eligible to invest?
- Are there any tax implications for investing through Plum?
- Basic Funds Details
- Can I cancel a deposit to my investment account?
- Can I change my investments once set up?
- Can I receive a monthly statement?
- Can I set up recurring deposits into my investments?
- How are the returns on my investments calculated?
- How do I cancel my investment account?