Sure! You can see all of your transactions in the activity feed. You will also get both a quarterly and yearly statement of your investment accounts.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to invest?
- Are there any tax implications for investing through Plum?
- Can I cancel a deposit to my investment account?
- Can I change my investments once set up?
- Can I receive a monthly statement?
- Can I set up recurring deposits into my investments?
- How are the returns on my investments calculated?
- How do I cancel my investment account?
- How do I invest?
- How do I transfer an existing ISA to Plum?