It may be that before you can invest through Plum, we need to collect a few extra bits of information from you - as a result, you may be asked to provide a copy of a Proof of Address.
Your Proof of Address can be any of the following types of documentation:
- Document from a UK regulated financial services firm confirming a relationship
- Bank/Building society investment account or insurance company statement (dated within last 3 months)
- Mortgage statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Council tax statement (dated within last 12 months)
- Utility statement including gas, electricity, water (dated within last 3 months)
- Telephone (landline only) bill (dated within last 3 months)
- Local council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Legal document recognising title to property
- Instrument of a court appointment (liquidator/grant of probate)
Providing your Proof of Address is part of our “Know Your Customer” policy for investments. Once you’ve sent us a copy of this, we’ll let you know as soon as it’s been approved and you’re ready to invest.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask a member of the team on chat.