We have a contractual relationship with MANGOPAY that covers the case of either us or MANGOPAY shutting down. As a result, if we or MANGOPAY were to shutdown, MANGOPAY would return the funds to you, the beneficiary owner. This ensures that you will receive your funds in case this happens.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?