We have a contractual relationship with MANGOPAY that covers the case of either us or MANGOPAY shutting down. Essentially MangoPay has legal ownership and you have beneficiary ownership over the funds stored in Plum. As a result, if we or MANGOPAY were to shutdown, MANGOPAY would return the funds to you, the beneficiary owner. This ensures that you will receive your funds in case this happens.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?