The way Plum transfers savings from your bank account to your Plum savings is through Direct Debit. Direct Debit works in a 3-day cycle, meaning from the time Plum submits a saving transfer to your bank to the time the money reaches us it takes 3 working days. During that time, the saving transfer will be displayed as 'pending'. Read this help article for more information on the Direct Debit timings.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?