If you invite friends, Plum will add a referral fee to your Plum Savings.
The current Referral Fee is £25 for each third successful invite up to a maximum of 15. After 15 successful invites the Referral Fee changes to £5 for each subsequent successful invite (instead of the £25 for 3).
- As soon as you qualify for the referral fee, you’ll be informed by Plum. Payment of the referral fee in your Plum Savings will take place within 5 working days.
- Successful inviters are users who sign up to Plum, successfully link a bank account, set up a direct debit mandate, and start saving with Plum
- You may only use the Invite Programme in good faith. You are not allowed to:
- Invite users who are already Plum users
- Invite users who create multiple accounts
- Invite people to use Plum under false pretenses (e.g. monetary reward)
- Invite fictitious people
- Invite users who only intend to invite others rather than use Plum
- Invite users who intend to cancel once you have received your bonus
- Plum reserves the right to limit the invite rewards if it suspects you did not use the invite program in good faith, or breached any of the above terms.
For tips on how to make the most out of your referral link here.