No, unfortunately we cannot. The interest rate is set by RateSetter and could change multiple times during the day. For the most part, it fluctuates around 3%. In fact, the all time average RateSetter interest on the Rolling Market is 3.1%.
Articles in this section
- What are the expected timings in relation to investments?
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw (cash out) my investments?
- I have just enabled the investments feature. What's next?
- Can I cancel an investment I have just submitted?
- How can I cancel my investments account?
- How old do I have to be to start investing?
- What is the minimum investment I can make?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?