RateSetter is a market place for lenders and borrowers and therefore the rate changes with supply and demand. The 3% rate is based on the average rate in 2016 and may fluctuate.
Articles in this section
- Will you cover the cost of losses in any RateSetter investment?
- I have just signed up for investing. What's next?
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw my investments?
- How long does it take to sign up for investing?
- How long does it take for a cash-out to be completed?
- Can I cancel an investment I have just submitted?
- How can I cancel my investments account?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?