RateSetter is a one of the biggest peer-to-peer lenders in the UK. They've been around since 2009 and have invested a total of £1.8 billion in peer-to-peer loans so far. Find out more at https://ratesetter.com.
Articles in this section
- What are the expected timings in relation to investments?
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw (cash out) my investments?
- I have just enabled the investments feature. What's next?
- Can I cancel an investment I have just submitted?
- How can I cancel my investments account?
- How old do I have to be to start investing?
- What is the minimum investment I can make?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?