RateSetter is a one of the biggest peer-to-peer lenders in the UK. They've been around since 2009 and have invested a total of £1.8 billion in peer-to-peer loans so far. Find out more at https://ratesetter.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw (cash out) my investments?
- How old do I have to be to start investing?
- What is the minimum investment I can make?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?
- How is the interest calculated and paid?
- Can I invest a percentage of my Plum savings automatically?
- Can I invest directly from my bank account?
- When can I start investing with RateSetter?