No, all of your interactions with RateSetter will be through Plum. We're obliged to provide RateSetter with your personal details (like address, phone, and bank account details) for Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
Articles in this section
- What are the expected timings in relation to investments?
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw (cash out) my investments?
- I have just enabled the investments feature. What's next?
- Can I cancel an investment I have just submitted?
- How can I cancel my investments account?
- How old do I have to be to start investing?
- What is the minimum investment I can make?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?