For now you can only invest on-demand (i.e using the 'Invest' command). In the future, we'll be making it even easier to invest by automatically allocating a percentage of your savings towards investments.
Articles in this section
- I have just signed up for investing. What's next?
- Will you cover the cost of losses in any RateSetter investment?
- How do I invest?
- How do I withdraw my investments?
- How long does it take to sign up for investing?
- How long does it take for a cash-out to be completed?
- Can I cancel an investment I have just submitted?
- How can I cancel my investments account?
- How will my Plum savings be invested?
- Can you guarantee a 3% interest?