Yes! You can adjust Plum's 'saving mood' which controls how much Plum will be saving for you. To do that, tap on the '☰ Menu' button, then '🤖 Commands' and then 'Mood'. By default, Plum's mood is 'Normal'. If you want to save more, you can change it to 'Eager' or 'Ambitious'. Respectively, if you want to save less, you can change it to 'Chilled' or 'Shy'. Happy mooding!
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?