A regular standing order assumes that you spend the same each month. It also requires you to calculate the amount yourself. Plum will crunch all the numbers for you and adapt to your lifestyle. This means that, throughout the month, it will detect if you are spending less or more than usual and save more or less respectively.
Articles in this section
- How to turn off bank balance notifications
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?