To link your Barclays current bank account you need:
It is in your ID if you don't remember it 😁
2. Membership number
This is the 12-digit number you can enter when logging into your Online banking. This is often used instead of your card number, sort code and account number when signing in on your browser.
If you don't know your 12 digit membership number you can find this by following the simple steps below:
- Contacting customer service through the Barclays mobile banking app or
- Entering your details here
This is a 5-digit number that you use together with your memorable word to access online banking. You should have been sent your passcode in the post within 5 working days after registering for Online Banking.
If you do not have a passcode yet you can easily set it up using a PINsentry card reader. You can do it in 4 steps:
- Log in to Online Banking using PINsentry card reader or Mobile PINsentry
- From your homepage, go to the drop-down menu under your name (1) and select 'My details'
- Select 'Set up my 5-digit passcode and memorable word'
- Enter your details and save them
If you do not have a PINsentry card number follow the instructions here.
4. Memorable word
Your memorable word is a word between 6 - 8 characters. For security reasons, the bank asked you to come up with this word when you used Online Banking for the first time. If you do not have one follow the steps described above.
When you log in to Online Banking, we’ll only ask you for two characters from your memorable word.
If you have forgotten your Online Banking log in details follow the instructions described here.