To pause your automatic savings, type 'pause'. This will pause automatic savings indefinitely. You can always save manually by typing ‘save’ and then an amount of money you want to save. When you feel the need for automation again, simply type ‘start’.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?