There are three ways to sign up to Plum:
- You can sign up on the web by going to https://save.withplum.com/signup.
- You can go to our Facebook page and click the 'Sign Up' button https://www.facebook.com/withplum/
- You can find Plum directly on Messenger by going to https://m.me/withplum. You can also search for @withplum in the Messenger contact list. Once you're on Plum's page in Messenger, click on 'Get Started'.
Our signup process has 2 main steps:
- Personal details: In this step we collect your name, surname, nationality, age and address.
- Bank account link: Here we collect your online banking login details and forward them directly to Yodlee, our data partner, in order for you to link your most active current account to Plum. Note that we do not store your login details. If you are with Barclays, HSBC or NatWest you can watch our helpful guides here.