Plum should save for you every 4-5 days. If you had no automatic savings for more than 10 days please get in touch at email@example.com or ask for a human in Messenger. This might be due to (1) a problem with the link between Plum and your bank account or (2) very low balance or (3) overdraft. If it's a link problem you can re-link your account in Messenger by typing 'Profile' and then swiping to ‘Bank account’. In an overdraft situation, Plum will default to no savings so if you want to save while being in an overdraft ask for a human or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can adjust it for you after few questions.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?