We can cancel a saving transfer for you within 24 hours from the time it was created. Please ask for a human on Messenger if you would like to do that. After 24 hours, you will have to wait until the transfer is successful (which could take from 3 to 7 working days), at which point you can withdraw it back to your linked account.
Articles in this section
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?
- Can I save if I am in my overdraft?