Your Plum savings are tax free since you do not earn interest on them. However, if you sign up for RateSetter investing through Plum then you may owe tax on the interest you earn there. Please read this article for more information.
Articles in this section
- How to turn off bank balance notifications
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my Plum account?
- How can I withdraw from Plum account?
- Where are my funds held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is putting aside for me?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum account
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?