There is no interest on your Plum savings, but you can invest them with our partner Ratesetter with 3% interest. Find out more about investing here.
Articles in this section
- How to turn off bank balance notifications
- How do automatic savings work?
- How do I top-up my savings?
- How can I withdraw from my savings?
- Where are my Plum savings held?
- Do I get my own bank account number and sort code?
- Can I adjust how much Plum is saving?
- What are 'pending' savings?
- How long does it take for a saving transfer to reach my Plum savings?
- Can you guarantee that you will not take me into overdraft?